1. You must LOVE children and love to dance!
2. You must be at least 10 years old.
3. You must have 2 years of training in the discipline you would like to assist.
4. Have a desire to help students learn the art of dance.
5. Must be responsible, patient, outgoing, and positive. Inevitably a good role model.
6. Must be enrolled in classes for the 2016/2017 season.
Duties of an Assistant Teacher
1. Help the teacher in running the class.
2. Give corrections and demonstrate steps.
3. Convey your passion and love of dance.
4. Attend ALL Assistant teacher meetings.
5. Arrive 10 minutes before each class.
6. Must be available to work for the Nutcracker rehearsals and performance, picture day, studio rehearsal, dress rehearsal and any other studio functions.